Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro About Myself

Hello my name is Sam. I'm 19 years old and from Roseville, CA even though I am currently living in Oregon. I am taking this class because it covers a general ed. requirement for my major. I am currently a student at Oregon State University but I have taken multiple classes online at Sierra and a few over summer to help get me through some of my general ed. requirements. I have to admit that I am not really much of a bookworm. The only books that I have read consistently have been the Harry Potter books. But I also enjoy books about war and the military.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sam! Nice to meet a fellow Rosevillian :) What high school did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Woodcreek. What about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roseville High :) It seems we are enemies!

    ReplyDelete